Tuesday

website.

I'm really pleased with the final outcome of my website as I feel it looks very authentic. I used a black & white photograph as I wanted the main focus to be on the content of the website. I was able to tie in the single & digipak on the website with use of photographs that were taken for the digipak and also the promotional banner at the top. I also included a photo on the gallery section titled 'Back To The Start photo shoot' which gave the website more authenticity.
I wanted to incorporate different aspects of what would be on a singers website by adding tour dates, blog updates, music & videos, news updates and also ways in which the target audience would be able to contact the artist. I also had an opportunity for subscribers to win a prize for joining the mailing list, as many artists tend to give away prizes via their websites.
I used a grey/mint colour for the background of all the boxes and the main writing was in purple, which i wanted to have as a colour scheme throughout the rest of my digipak and advertisement. So that each individual section of the website stood out, I used bright coloured boxes to contrast against the pastel background.

No comments:

Post a Comment