Monday

location & props.

The video will be primarily set in Prittlewell Square, a conservation area in Southend.
I won't be using any props in the video as I feel none are needed. When looking at previous
Lily Allen music videos it is clear that the majority of them are all e about either the narrative
or location and setting, not about props. I feel that this will give the video an authenticity.















I've pin pointed each exact position of where I will be filming. From the left hand side is the
scenes outside of the garage in a small alley. The next location is the shots outside of the house.
Opposite the house is where the scenes on the lamppost in the park will be shot. The final
location will be at the Victoria statue next to the Tea Gardens.


















This is the location I will be using primarily. I liked the location as the house is very
picturesque. I liked the fact that it was an old house, as it contrasts to the majority of the song
which has a very modern and fast tempo.


















I liked the idea of filming on the lamppost as it was quite different to any other music videos
I'd seen. I'm hoping that the outcome will be effective. Whilst filming I want all of the scenes
to look quite natural, so hopefully there will be pedestrians in the background, with myself
as the primary focus in the foreground.


















The final location is on the Queen Victoria statue. I wanted to include this in the video as I
thought it would create quite good shots, and as the video is set in Southend and the statue is
a landmark I thought it would work well and tie in to the whole video. It's in quite an open
space so hopefully this will create good lighting that will benefit both filming and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment