Wednesday

cast & costume.

Although earlier on in production I was planning to just have one person in the video due to
the narrative, I have now decided to include another cast member to play the role of the sister
as this is an important part of the narrative. I will make sure that the main focus will still be on
the artist and have very few shots of the 'sister'. As I'm slightly changing the narrative and I will
be adding an extra location.


















Costume for the music video will be very simple and relatable for the audience. I will most
likely wear a baggy T-shirt and denim shirt as it would be the kind of outfit my demographic
and target audience would wear. As I want the music video to look very amateur I think it's
important that the setting & costume are very relaxed as this would relate to my audience.
I'll also be wearing Ray-Bans in the music video as I want to film on a sunny day and most
of my target audience would wear either Ray-Bans or a similar more affordable style of
sunglasses. I will also be wearing low-top Converse as this would also relate to my demographic.

For my digipak I'll probably have a similar outfit, but not exactly the same. this is to give the
digipak an authenticity as it is very unlikely that an artist would wear the same outfit for both.
I may wear an accessory that's the same as I wear in the video as it will make the final products
cohesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment